Presenting the Trick:
- Take out the card and hold it so the back is facing your audience. Make sure nobody sees that all the cards on the back.
- Now ask you audience member to think of any playing card. Tell them, “Please don’t say what it is out loud yet.” You can ask them, “How amazing would it be if your card were right here on the other side of one card that I pulled out of the deck before the show?”
- They will agree that it would be amazing, and a nearly impossible guess to get right.
- Then, ask the audience member to name their card on the count of 3. You then say “1…2…3…” and wait for them to name their card.
- As soon as they say it, immediately turn the card around and point to their card and say, “There it is! Right there!" …(fill in he name of whatever card they picked)! You’ll get a lot of laughs from the audience!
- Of course, you really don’t guess their card exactly, but you did live up to your promise of saying their card really was on the other side of the card you were holding all along!