Unique and Silly Kids Magician
Kids Magician Brian Hoffman
Memorable Laughs. Memorable Fun.
If you’re looking for a silly and fun-loving kids magician for your child’s next party, look no further! I love magic and being super-silly with all the kids in the audience. My party packages include:
- high-energy, hilarious magic shows for kids
- original, all-inclusive party games
- bubble shows
- magic lessons
- interactive kids dance parties
- foam parties
My kids magic is age-appropriate, squeaky-clean fun, and extremely interactive; it’s the perfect magic for children. In fact, I offer more than magic for kids… it is an stress-free party for you and your family. You relax and enjoy the party while I entertain the children.
I am fully insured children’s magician and offer a money-back guarantee. Whether it’s magic for children’s parties, special occasions such as holidays, school parties, or any other event–large or small.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my website. I look forward to helping make your child’s birthday party stress-free, unforgettable, and phenomenally fun!
Kids Magic Shows in Los Angeles County and surrounding areas.
Children’s Magic Shows Featuring Options for Bubbles, Unique Games, and Interactive Dance Parties
KIDS MAGIC PACKAGE AND PRICING INFORMATION
Brian's Deluxe Interactive Magic Show60 Minutes
- Brian’s Deluxe Interactive Magic for kids provides your child and guests with at least 60-minutes of non-stop fun.
- As you know, kids do not want only to sit and watch the show; they want to be actively involved! A unique and interactive surprise follows the magic show
- With the children as the stars of the show, this is a 40-45 minute off-the-wall hilarious kids magic show with non-stop kid participation. Following the show is a unique and memorable experience taken directly from the Interactive Kids Disco.
- Everything is wrapped up with the most memorable grand finale.
Brian’s 30-minute Magic Show is available for $300
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied, you pay nothing!
Brian's Magic Show and Kids Dance Party90 Minutes
- Voted Kids Favorite, the ultimate party package that checks all the boxes! The Ultimate Magic and Interactive Kids Disco Dance Party provides your child and guests with at least 90-minutes of action-packed entertainment.
- This great package is a combination of Brian’s children’s magic show and his “Interactive Kids Disco”. “Interactive Kids Disco” is the term Brian invented to describe his one-of-a-kind dance parties for kids.
- Kids are the center of attention, and the show is guaranteed to be the best party ever. You get to relax and enjoy a stress-free day as Brian runs the party for you.
- Includes interactive party games, high-energy magic show laced with belly laughing comedy, and a kids disco with all-inclusive dancing experience.
- The party is centered around the kids – they are the focus and stars of the entertainment.
- Not merely a DJ playing music. This is a fully interactive show designed for maximum participation.
- Brian plays kid-friendly music that includes the best party songs. Every song has secret moves that keep the children involved and part of the action. No one is ever standing around, wondering what to do. The songs are all choreographed and part of the interactive disco fun!
- The dance party even includes prizes, and cool glasses for all of the kids.
- Everything is wrapped up with the most memorable ending that includes the entire party.
For the Older Kids: Behind the Scenes Magic Class60 Minutes
- Looking for something unique and engaging for older kids? If your child feels too old for a clown or traditional kids magic show, the Behind the Scenes Magic Class is the perfect solution.
- Brian will pull back the curtain and reveal and teach magic tricks that your guests get to keep!! By the end of the one-hour class, the children will have new confidence and skills.
- Includes all the magic tricks and supplies, along with the secret instructions. (This will be the loot bag for the party!!)
- 20 Kids Max
- Recommended for ages 8+
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied, you pay nothing!
Add the coolest new thing in Southern California… FOAM!
Only $300 for 60 minutes when you book Brian’s magic show!
Southern California’s hottest new party entertainment concept…FOAM PARTY! We’ll bring along our professional foam cannon party machine and fill an area of up to 30 x 30 feet up to five feet deep in cool, clean, refreshing allergy-free foam.
Kids go wild for it, and adults can’t resist it either. The party includes a sound system where we bring kid-friendly tunes and fun accessories like beach balls to enjoy in the foam.
Available all over Southern California, year-round. We do all the clean-up and our flexible installation allows us to accommodate a variety of venues including backyards, driveways, sports courts, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN YOU REALLY KEEP THE KIDS ENTERTAINED FOR THE WHOLE TIME?
As a kids magician, I know exactly how to maintain control of the audience, keep their attention, and make sure they are entertained the entire time.
After thousands of shows, I know exactly what works and have the skills and experience to keep any group of kids, no matter what the age group, entertained and amazed.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE PROVIDED FOR THE SHOW?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SET UP AND PACK UP?
Generally, I arrive at your party about twenty to thirty minutes prior to the scheduled showtime for set up of the show and equipment. At the conclusion of the show, it takes about ten minutes to pack up.
ARE THERE ANY PARTY FAVORS INCLUDED?
If you have chosen the One Hour Package, each child will receive a magic trick and prize. If you have chosen the Two Hour Magic, Games and Kids Disco, I also provide medals to some of the kids. If you have chosen the Magic Workshop, I provide the secret book of instructions and tricks/props for up to 20 kids.
In addition, I also have Magic Wand Kits available for purchase.
IS THERE ANYTHING IN THE SHOW THAT MIGHT FRIGHTEN THE CHILDREN?
No. I do not utilize knives, guns or fire during the show.
WILL OTHER PARTY ACTIVITY AFFECT THE ENTERTAINMENT?
Possibly. When the performer has to compete with a lot of background noise (including adults talking in the background, music, moon bounce blowers, etc.), it makes it more difficult to entertain the children. Other distractions to avoid may include serving food in the middle of the show, party favor horns/noisemakers, toy guns or balloons. Limiting noise or having a performing area away from these distractions will be very helpful.
HOW MUCH SPACE IS NEEDED TO SET UP THE SHOW? INDOORS OR OUTDOORS?
Indoors is generally the most preferred set-up location, as it allows for a more controlled environment, and subsequently, a better performance and more focused audience. The ideal performance space is 6×6 or larger in front of a fireplace, in the corner of the living room or against a clean, clear wall (just as long as it is not next to an entrance door or located where someone can pass behind the performance area during the show). Also, I might require access to a standard power outlet. Nothing in the show is messy, can spill, or involves fire which could damage your home. I can perform outdoors, in your backyard, park, or other area, weather permitting. Due to our warm Southern California climate, outdoor performances are generally not possible May-September.
DO YOU USE LIVE ANIMALS?
I do not use any live animals. There are several reasons why, in the end, I choose not to use one: allergies, safety, and the well-being of the animal being just a few. I don’t want to bring anything into your home that could cause a health concern for any of your guests.
IS THERE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?
I am proud to offer a full money back guarantee. I guarantee that you’ll be 100% pleased with the program, or you won’t pay a cent. I have never had a dissatisfied customer and will work hard to make sure you are not the first.
MAY I RECORD OR TAKE PHOTOS?
Yes, I do allow video recording of my show. Occasionally clients will provide me a copy of their show, which from a production standpoint is invaluable to me. I would very much like a copy of your show, if possible. There are plenty of great photo and video opportunities during the show. Many priceless memories can be captured.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
Since I would be turning away other potential bookings when you reserve your date/time, cancellations for any reason will forfeit the deposit. However, in the event of an emergency, you may re-schedule the show without any penalty and the deposit will be applied to the new booking (up to 60 days). Rescheduling is based upon my availability.
Money Back Guarantee
As a kids magician, I am proud to offer a full money back guarantee. You and your family will have a fantastic party. I have never had a dissatisfied customer, and will work very hard to make sure you are not the first.
Here are a Few of the Locations Served:
Santa Clarita • Valencia • Newhall • Stevenson Ranch • Canyon Country • Castaic • Agua Dulce • Antelope Valley • Burbank • Glendale • Pasadena • La Crescenta • La Canada • Montrose • Sunland • Tujunga • Toluca Lake • Valley Village • Sherman Oaks • North Hollywood • Studio City • Lake View Terrace • Sylmar • Van Nuys • Pacoima • Mission Hills • Chatsworth • Northridge • Granada Hills • Encino • Lancaster • Palmdale • Woodland Hills • Porter Ranch • Reseda • Tarzana • Agoura Hills • Calabasas • San Fernando Valley • Simi Valley • Sun Valley
Please contact me regarding other areas.
Cub Scout Packs view my show packages here.
Check Brian’s Availability
Simply fill in the form below to secure the date of your choice or to get more information!
We respond as quickly as possible!